Forfatter Emne: Questions regarding import my Syncro to Denmark  (Læst 8413 gange)

0 Medlemmer og 1 Gæst læser dette emne.

Offline matze

• Vis profil
  • T3 model: 16'' Syncro
  • By: 5412, Gebenstor (CH)
Sv: Questions regarding import my Syncro to Denmark
« Svar #15 Dato: 10. Marts 2017 kl: 07:34:23 »
Hej porteren

Is this true that spaces are not allowed at all in Danmark? But they are recorded in the German and swiss papers since years. I could not just dismount them, because I have the brake from Audi A6. They will not fit into wheel without spaces. So there is really no chance???

MH
Matze

Offline porteren

• Vis profil
  • By: Jelling
« Svar #16 Dato: 10. Marts 2017 kl: 09:36:08 »
Hej porteren

Is this true that spaces are not allowed at all in Danmark? But they are recorded in the German and swiss papers since years. I could not just dismount them, because I have the brake from Audi A6. They will not fit into wheel without spaces. So there is really no chance???

MH
Matze

As far as I know. Yes. But others at this forum may be wiser or better updated than I. :-\

Many years ago certain small spacers (6 mm)was allowed at certain cars, but I seriously doubt that 60 mm can be approved. Sorry. 

My Badroadcamper ( Sprinter ) has been approved with a 36 mm wider track than standard, because the rims, I have bought, are TÜV approved for the Sprinter, after the Merkblattes 751 norm. Normally you are only allowed 20 mm wider track, than standard, in Denmark.
So if you can find rims with the right offset without spacers, so maybe...
« Senest Redigeret: 10. Marts 2017 kl: 09:56:52 af porteren »
Mvh.
Kim W

Har haft: Arnold. T3 Syncro 2,1 MV. 1989, med 2 spær, decoupler, lange ben og halvhøjt tag

Har: Vanessa. T4 Syncro 2,5 TDI 102 hk. 2001. Lang snude m. AXL motor.
Tidligere polizei buss

En syncro med beboelsesfaciliteter er ikke en camper. ----  Det er en expeditionswagen

Offline matze

• Vis profil
« Svar #17 Dato: 10. Marts 2017 kl: 09:54:44 »
Hej Portoren

Ok, this is a problem. Just for clarification of the process:

1. I bring my car to Denmark and inform the SKAT
2. The technical inspection will be done
3. Pay of the registration fee
4. Buy the numberplates

Is this correct?

So at last I would know if my spacers are allowed before I pay the registration fee.

What if the do now allow me to have my T3 running with danish number plates because of this modifications? Is it allowed then do drive with foreign number plates?  ;)

Menge hilsner
Matze

Offline porteren

• Vis profil
  • By: Jelling
« Svar #18 Dato: 10. Marts 2017 kl: 10:11:01 »
Hej Portoren

Ok, this is a problem. Just for clarification of the process:

1. I bring my car to Denmark and inform the SKAT
2. The technical inspection will be done
3. Pay of the registration fee
4. Buy the numberplates

Is this correct?

So at last I would know if my spacers are allowed before I pay the registration fee.

What if the do now allow me to have my T3 running with danish number plates because of this modifications? Is it allowed then do drive with foreign number plates?  ;)

Menge hilsner
Matze

I am not an expert in this, but I can tell you, that if you have an adresse in Denmark, and drives around with foreign number plates after a certain (very short) time,  SKAT will give you a heavy fine and make you pay the full tax, before you gets your car back, if you are stopped in a raid.
Concerning the process, I am not certain. Others at this site may have better knowledge about this.

You can try calling Niels Erik Thing. He is a member at T3klubben and imports Syncros all the time. http://www.sydfynsautocamper.dk/

Mvh.
Kim W

Har haft: Arnold. T3 Syncro 2,1 MV. 1989, med 2 spær, decoupler, lange ben og halvhøjt tag

Har: Vanessa. T4 Syncro 2,5 TDI 102 hk. 2001. Lang snude m. AXL motor.
Tidligere polizei buss

En syncro med beboelsesfaciliteter er ikke en camper. ----  Det er en expeditionswagen

Offline CarstenL

• Vis profil
  • T3 model: ingen pt, men tidligere Syncro og AZZ White Star - leder efter en doka...
  • By: 3460
« Svar #19 Dato: 13. Marts 2017 kl: 16:57:59 »
I may be able to help a bit having lived in Zürich for 7 years and imported and exported T3s from and to Denmark, Switzerland and Germany.....

Since you will take your Syncro as part of your household ("Flyttegods" in Danish) and since you car is approved in Switzerland then it will also be approved as it is in Denmark.

The same was true for me when importing a T3 WhiteStar with a AZZ engine to Switerland instead of with the original JX engine. Normally this would be close to impossible - but since it was imported as household goods when we moved to Zürich it was no problem.

of topic ---- Im looking for a Doka, preferentially a syncro...... or any kind of T3 with a subaru engine.

Carsten (owner of a plastic T5 - scheisse!)

Offline matze

• Vis profil
« Svar #20 Dato: 08. Maj 2017 kl: 14:37:46 »
Hej Matze the tax pr.year is ca. 4500kr for oktavia and 1200kr for Fabia ,16" Syncro 14000kr ,when you take the cars to Dk you have to pay one time registreringsafgift it is ca.50 % of the Price of a similar Danish car , the Syncro is so old it vil be about 13-16000kr .I only drive my t3 in the sommer it is half Price i take the nr plades of in the autum and by new at spring .Sorry for my english i am a bit rysty.
Hilsen Poul

Hej Poul

Thanks a lot for your reply.
Do you think the tax will be even about 14 kDKK /year with the AFN engine? In my papers I fullfil EURO 3 norm and I have a oxidation catalyst and a particulate filter. I germany I would get the green emission sticker. Is there any tax reduction based on the new cleaner engine or is the tax calculation only done based on year of construction an fuel?

Regards
Matze

Offline POLLE955

• Vis profil
  • T3 model: 1982 vestfalia aaz diesel
  • By: 4700 Næstved
« Svar #21 Dato: 08. Maj 2017 kl: 22:06:56 »
Hej Matze there is a dif. on 1000,00kr with or without filter so the tax pr/ year is 13480kr or 14480kr ,you can try and ask the "Synsvirksomheder " if its ok , it is best to have the exact carpaper from the donor car ,or god specifikation .
Hilsen Poul 
Speed Kills - Drive A Bus And Live Forever!
Vestfalia camper aaz diesel 1982 , Audi A2 ,14 tdi,Skoda fabia 1,2 tsi 105 hk ,Skoda Octavia 1,2 tsi 105 hk .20680265
Næstved 4700