Forfatter Emne: which Insurance for T3 Joker?  (Læst 918 gange)

0 Medlemmer og 1 Gæst læser dette emne.

Offline francogheri

• Vis profil
which Insurance for T3 Joker?
« Dato: 04. Juni 2013 kl: 12:01:58 »
Hej T3 people!
I am finally getting the danish plates for my T3 (after paying a sweet 18k import tax)
so I'd like to know if you have any tip for which insurance to get.
Is there any special package for T3s?
In -italy I used to pay 1800 dkk per year as it was a joint-venture between caravaning associations
and the insurance; is there anything similar here i Danmark?
Tusind tak for your time!

Offline jakob_mj

• Vis profil
which Insurance for T3 Joker?
« Svar #1 Dato: 04. Juni 2013 kl: 12:24:12 »
Hi Franco!

Yes a T3 is a very exclusive and  expensive car in Denmark, especially when it comes to taxes.. ;-)
I dont know of any special offers for T3's here, but you need to get a "no-claim letter" or at least some form of documetation from your italian insurance company stating how many years of claim-free driving you have had.
If you dont have any documentation of your previous insurabce-history you probably start from scratch and that's an expensive solution.
Write a mail with your information and letter from your italian insurance comåany attached and send it to as many companies as you can, there can be very big difference in prices!

If you are still interested in my bikerack for your car, we can work something out, apologies for never getting back to you on your last mail, between relocating from Norway and working and painting my new apartment I have been very busy lately..